Wednesday, July 22, 2009

THINKING OUT LOUD....
So—another month has passed and the extravaganza continues. Dollars are coming off the press faster than the working man/women can be taxed. Hands are grabbing for the money without thought as to where it comes from. Give me, give me, give me, I want it-- I AM ENTITLED!

People are encouraged to demonize the working and successful for taking their God given rights (which is also their’s) to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. It used to be if we worked hard and followed the rules, the sky was the limit. Now the government is going to limit the salaries of those working for success. How long till your pay will be limited? Well, if you look at it logically isn’t that what this administration is doing with the never-ending taxation? Our hard earned dollars are going to those with the entitlement mentality. Instead of everyone pitching in and bucking up, the expectation is for someone else to supply their every need. I don’t have to agree with the bonuses, but I don’t want someone telling me what I can and can’t be compensated for my hard work.
The Obama administration and its supporters are out of control! We need, we need and we need. Now, pass it NOW! This “crisis”, as Obama is fond of calling the state of the economy, needs to be evaluated and solved. Not in an emotional panic (man, I hate to let this crisis go to waste) but with clear calculated solutions.
It is also time that those responsible for this mess be held accountable. People made huge bonuses and others were gifted monies all fraudulently acquired. How about they give it back, how about promises made be kept?
It’s time to “Palin-up” [to hold responsible those in your own party who misuse their elected authority] Obama needs to clean house. In the United States justice is blind; not deaf, dumb and stupid. He must think we, the working-class, are gullible and easily manipulated. Does he really think we will follow blindly for a promise of a utopia where our freedom is the cost?
Where has common sense gone? Where are the values and principles this country and our families were founded on? And why have we let this happen?
Envy, jealousy and greed are dangerous emotions. Nothing good has ever come from holding these feelings as idols of adulation. Respect for your fellow man and honoring those that fought and continue to fight for the inalienable rights granted through the Constitution and the Bill of Rights is the way to prosper. Our forefathers knew this country would remain great only when individual freedoms are appreciated and respected.

From Glenn Beck
Do you watch the direction that America is being taken in and feel powerless to stop it?

Do you believe that your voice isn’t loud enough to be heard above the noise anymore?

Do you read the headlines everyday and feel an empty pit in your stomach…as if you’re completely alone?


If so, then you’ve fallen for the Wizard of Oz lie. While the voices you hear in the distance may sound intimidating, as if they surround us from all sides—the reality is very different. Once you pull the curtain away you realize that there are only a few people pressing the buttons, and their voices are weak. The truth is that they don’t surround us at all.
We surround them. So, how do we show America what’s really behind the curtain?
Below are nine simple principles. If you believe in at least seven of them, then we have something in common.
The Nine Principles 1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me. You Are Not Alone

12 Values
· Honesty
· Reverence
· Hope
· Thrift
· Humility
· Charity
· Sincerity
· Moderation
· Hard Work
· Courage
· Personal Responsibility
· Gratitude



LETTER FROM THE BOSS.....As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%.But since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off six of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me, since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lot and found six 'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem.They voted for change, I gave it to them.
I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.


Government out of my bedroom! Unless it's green related, that is. Apparently the same idiots who don't want the government meddling in their personal bedroom affairs want the government in their bedroom if it's concerning the hot tub or the lighting. The 648 page climate bill has a lot of eyebrow raising material in it just like that--- but the dolts we elected most likely will not read it, so don't anticipate hearing about any of this in the news
(For the rest of the article go to www.glennbeck.com April 6, 2009)


Joe, the average worker says; Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I have no problem. What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them? Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their lazy butts, doing drugs, while I work. . . . Can you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check? Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't. Something has to change in this country -- and soon!!!!! Guess we could title that program, 'Urine or You're Out'.


Nancy Pelosi, Democrat from California, & current Speaker of the House. The Pentagon provides the House speaker with an Air Force plane large enough to accommodate her staff, family, supporters, and members of the California delegation when she travels around the country. But, Pelosi wants routine access to a larger plane. It includes 42 business class seats, a fully-enclosed state room, an entertainment center, a private bed, state-of-the-art communications system, and a crew of 16. Pelosi wanted "carte blanche for an aircraft any time," including weekend trips home to San Francisco. Pretty nice but very expensive perk! Her Air Force C-32 costs approximately $15,000 an hour or approximately $300,000 per trip home.
And she has the guts to confront the Big Three CEOs for flying their corporate jets to Washington!YOU WOULD THINK, SHE ALONG WITH A HUSBAND, WORTH AN ESTIMATED BILLION DOLLARS, WOULD LEASE OR BUY AND FLY THEIR OWN PLANE, OR FLY FIRST CLASS ON COMMERCIAL AIRLINES LIKE OTHER RICH PEOPLE.NANCY PELOSI FACTS:Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi's home district includes San Francisco
Star-Kist Tuna's headquarters are in San Francisco, Pelosi's home district.Star-Kist is owned by Del Monte Foods and is a major contributor to Pelosi.Star-Kist is the major employer in American Samoa employing 75% of the Samoan workforce.Paul Pelosi, Nancy's husband, owns $17 million dollars of StarKist stock.
In January, 2007 when the minimum wage was increased from $5.15 to $7.25, Pelosi had American Samoa exempted from the increase so Del Monte would not have to pay the higher wage. This would make Del Monte products less expensive than their competition's.When the huge bailout bill was passed, Pelosi added an earmark to the final bill adding $33million dollars for an 'economic development credit in American Samoa.Pelosi has called the Bush Administration "CORRUPT"
How do you spell "HYPOCRISY" ? ?
FYI: Newt Gingrich, a Republican, served in the House from Georgia from 1978 and as House Minority Whip in 1989. He was Speaker of the House from 1995 to 1999. During that time he never made use of military air craft.



Thomas Jefferson in some cases could be called a prophet.

Here are some of his quotes...


When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe.

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.

It is incumbent on every generation to pays its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.


To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

In light of the present financial crisis, it's interesting to read what Thomas Jefferson said in 1802:
'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered’

Please forward this to all your friends. Email us if you would like to add a name to our mailing list!

No comments:

Post a Comment